We had a great time in Germany - Christmas in Germany is absolutely the best! This is the church across the street from Matt's house. The church bells just added to the charm of the little village where Matt and Steph live!

Here is a pic of Matt's house soon after we arrived. Unfortunately, the snow did not last long enough for us to have a White Christmas - much to Neva's dismay. (After 3 years in HI, she was really looking forward to snow!

Matt took us to Ulm where we lived when I was in the AF back in the early 1970's.
This is the "Ulmer Munster" - it has the tallest church spire in the world.

Ella & Sara

We had fun going to several Christkindlmarkts. Here is a pic from the one in Nurnberg.

On Christmas eve I gave my semi-famous rendition of "How The Grench Stole Christmas". As you can see the kids were very polite
I'm jealous!!! Thanks for the Hard Rock pin!!!
ReplyDeleteWe had so much fun with you and Neva, I'm so glad you could come! The kids had a wonderful Christmas thanks to you and many wonderful memories!
ReplyDelete