Monday, December 10, 2012

Hawaii 2012

Finally got around to posting some pictures of our Hawaii trip.
Here is a shot of us trying to survive a tsunami. The Air Force's action plan was "get out" they didn't even suggest we head for higher ground (guess they thought we could figure that out for ourselves). We ended up spending the night on a road beside a hospital that not only did not let us park in the parking lot, but didn't even want to let us use the rest room.
 
The tital wave ended up being one foot high and we survived to tell the story. Here is a shot of us at one of my favorite places where I was the center of attraction for a bunch of Japanese tourists, who gathered around me for pictures (I guess they thought I was Tom Selleck).

 
For my money the best shot of Honolulu is from Diamond Head so here you go. 
 
 The last two weeks were spent a Bellows AFB which is our favorite place to stay. I really like the sunrises. Believe it or not, there was no filter for this shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment